Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Sweden. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to some companies offering online registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoy.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to get a reputed registration insurance company. These companies have seasoned experts that can do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the company registration. Below is the method followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to choice. The registration entity will provide you the name which is ready. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for historical past of the selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 500. If the applied name is available, it’ll registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, could certainly apply for LLP Registration Online in India through e-Forms 1, 8 and 33. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association from your solicitors and all of them stamped with suitable stamp duty. All of them signed by in the very two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the following documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a duplicate of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy for this letter regarding the availability of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents through the night . verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of your company signing up.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where a small mistake may cost much of time and cash. Due to this reason, the majority of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and expertise in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to try and do each event. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser efforts. Look around you and look for a registration company to get company incorporated quickly.